THINGS TO DO AROUND THE HOTEL
Address & Location map
Getting to the Hotel
Airport Rail Link
- Just opposite Sukhumvit 29 on the main Sukhumvit road is the nearest 7’eleven 24-hour convenience store.
Housing four primary healthcare centers – RSU Medical Center, RSU Eye Medical Center, RSU Dental and the RSU Vision Center – and serving as a healthcare service provider, all are welcome. The premises also offer plenty of eateries especially those of the sweet kind: Au Bon Pain, Dairy Milk, Chocolaterie (Duc de praslin Belgium) and S&P. There is also a Boots Pharmacy, the Tidbit Terrace Chinese Restaurant, a couple of hairdressers and beauty centers within.
For more on RSU Healthcare, go to www.rsuhealth.com/eng
Location: Corner of Sukhumvit Soi 31
The Exchange Tower is located in the upscale setting of Bangkok, with convenient access to both the skytrain and underground (Asoke Station) transport systems. This business centre offers a range of premium office spaces to suit your diverse needs and budgets. There are spacious board rooms and meeting rooms with state of the art facilities apart from comprehensive administrative and secretarial services, high speed internet, 24-hour CCTV surveillance system and parking facilities. Position right next to a number of banks, shopping centers and retail outlets, this serviced office ensures the best of everything.
- A great little supermarket, which more than serves your needs, offering a good selection of wines, breads, cheese and more.
Location: Main Sukhumvit Road, Between Sukhumvit Soi 33 and 35
Emporium Shopping Center
DINING & ENTERTAINMENT
- A lifestyle center for all needs even the most whimsical. The first 3 floors are purely about fashion with brand names, designer items, outfits for the young and more. The Gourmet Market on the top floor is a mouth watering affair; alternatively, one could spend a very comfortable few hours at the SFX Cinema watching the latest release. With a constant stream of innovative and creative exhibitions, a visit to the Thailand Creative and Design Center (TCDC) is a must. For those seeking out books, there is Kinokuniya and Asia Books book stores on level 3. And if a touch hungry there are plenty of restaurants, cafes, fast food outlets (Burger King, Starbucks, Mos Burger, Swensen’s Ice Cream) and a food court to satiate those hunger pangs.
For more on Emporium, go to www.emporiumthailand.com
Location: Sukhumvit Soi 24
Mahanaga Thai Fusion
Located just about a min walk from the hotel, Mahanaga is a Thai Fusion Restaurant offering a refreshingly innovative menu of familiar Thai plates mingled with contemporary Western flavours and ingredients. Popular dishes includes the grill salmon in red curry, Lamb salad with young eggplant, the soft Shell crap in tamarind sauce Pomelo salad with prawns. Dessert contains a selection of Thai and Western classics such as mango with sticky rice and brownies.
For more info on Mahanga, go to www.mahanaga.com
Location: 1 minute walk from Legacy Suites (on the left handside of the hotel)
Enoteca Italiana is a very classy family owned Italian restaurant, hidden in a quiet area. Its an ideal place to enjoy traditional and creative Italian cuisine; cheese, cold cuts, meats, and homemade pastas. Tempting desserts like panna cotta with fresh strawberries finish off a perfect meal. They have over 300 wine labels to choose from.
For more info on Enoteca Italiana, go to www.enotecabangkok.com/home.php
Location: Sukhumvit Soi 27, about a 10 min walk from Legacy Suites
Govinda is known to be a very popular Italian vegetarian restaurant because of its extensive Italian menu covers everything from traditional starters, soups and salads to pizza, pasta, gnocchi and risotto. Popular dishes include mushroom risotto. It’s a two storey restaurant with alfresco dining as well as in door.
For more info on Govinda, go to www.hotfrog.in.th/Companies/Govinda-Resturant
Location: Sukhumvit Soi 22, a 5 minute walk from Legacy Suites
Pan Pan Restaurant
Pan Pan is an Italian restaurant that appeals to both Thai and foreigners. The pizza and pasta selections are excellent, with thick tasty sauces, Italian spices all cooked together. Prices are reasonable and the wine list is refreshingly cheap.
Location: Sukhumvit Soi 33, a 6 minute walk from Legacy Suites
Le Dalat Indochine Vietnamese Restaurant
Owned by a French-Vietnamese family Le Dalat, is known to be one of the best known Vietnamese restaurant in Bangkok, with a beautiful setting within a charming old colonial-style wooden residence. The menu is an interesting mix of French and Vietnamese flavors and some of the notable items include Goi Ca (raw fish marinated with fresh lime juice) and the Hanoi-style Cha Ca Thang Long (fried fish with dill).
For more info on Le Dalat, go to www.ledalatbkk.com/
Location: Sukhumvit Soi 23, a 10 minute walk from Legacy Suites
The Londoner Brew Pub
Its claim to fame, brewing Thailand's only pub-brewed English Bitter and Pilsner Lager, with also a complete range of beverages, wines, cocktails and superb pub food. If that isn’t enough there is live entertainment, pool tables, a dart board with all major sports events broadcasted on TVs and screens about the pub.
For more info on Londoner, go to www.the-londoner.com
Location: Sukhumvit Soi 33, UBC II Building
Head to Toe Salon
Located on the premises of Legacy Suites, the salon offers all the latest promotions in hair treatments and styling products. Their beauty and nail salon provides a range of services including acrylic nails and a large choice of beautiful personalized nail designs.
Location: Legacy Suites Bangkok
Unwind after a long day out and rejuvenate, relax and restore your sense of well-being.
Location: Legacy Suites Bangkok, Sukhumvit Soi 20
Siam Commercial Bank – ATM service
Located at the UBC II Building (Sukhumvit Soi 33)
TMB Bank, Siam Commercial Bank, Kasikorn and the Bank of Ayudhya
- Full-service banks for each of the above are located along the main Sukhumvit Road within easy walking distance.
- Especially handy if you’re with kids, this park covers 50 acres and is occupied by Lake Ratchada, a jogging and cycling track, kid’s playground and to the west of the lake a pleasantly shaded area.
Location: Junction of Sukhumvit and Asoke (Ratchadapisek) Road
- Built in 1992 to celebrate Queen Sirikit's 60th birthday, Benjasiri Park is also known as 'Queen's Park'. The park itself offers outdoor sports facilities, including a basketball court, roller skating/skateboarding rink, tennis court, and outdoor swimming pool for example.
Location: Next to the Emporium Shopping Centre, Sukhumvit 23 (Phrom Phong BTS)